1. Important Notice
Our policy is to keep the personal information we receive from you completely confidential and used solely for internal purposes. We will not share your any of your personal information with any other parties.
2. Contact Details
This website is run by Lyndsay Adele Agus
I am the controllers of the personal data you provide. Any questions in regards to personal data contact
Email address –firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address – Sacred Moon Wellbeing Centre, Oates House, Millfield Road, Horbury, WF4 5EA
Telephone – 01924279001
3. What Personal Data We collect
We collect the following data from you:
· When you send an enquiry via website, we will collect your name and email address in order to reply to you.
· When you send an enquiry via our Facebook Business Page https://www.facebook.com/sacredmoonwellbeingcentre, or via Messenger through our Facebook Business Page, we will collect your name, email and mobile number in order to reply to you.
· At your first treatment we may need to take health and medical information and your contact details from you in order to provide you with suitable therapy treatments, to devise a personalised treatment plan and in order to contact you about future treatments. This includes your name, address, date of birth, email address, phone numbers, gender, employment status, health and lifestyle status. We will not share your information with anyone else (other than as required for legal process) without explaining why it is necessary and obtaining your explicit consent.
· At each consultation we will take further treatment details and related notes.
4. Use of Personal Information
· We will use the name and email address you provide on the website enquiry form in order to reply to your enquiry. If you proceed to booking a treatment, we will store your data to be able to remain in contact.
· We are obliged to keep your information for 7 years after your last treatment in order to comply with Claims Occurring Insurance. For minors, the law regarding children’s records obliges us to keep their information until the child is 25, or if 17 when treated, then 26.
· We will use your personal details in order to directly market events and offers that we think might be of interest to you only if I have your prior agreement to do so (you may unsubscribe at any time).
· We will never sell your personal data to any third party.
5. Security of Information
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
6. Your Rights
GDPR gives you the following rights:
• The right to be informed:
To know how your information will be held and used (this notice).
• The right of access:
To see your therapist’s records of your personal information, so you know what is held about you and can verify it.
• The right to rectification:
To tell your therapist to make changes to your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
• The right to erasure (also called “the right to be forgotten”):
For you to request your therapist to erase any information they hold about you
• The right to restrict processing of personal data:
You have the right to request limits on how your therapist uses your personal information
• The right to data portability:
Under certain circumstances you can request a copy of personal information held electronically so you can reuse it in other systems.
• The right to object:
To be able to tell your therapist you don’t want them to use certain parts of your information, or only to use it for certain purposes.
• Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
To be able to complain to the ICO if you feel your details are not correct, if they are not being used in a way that you have given permission for, or if they are being stored when they don’t have to be.
7. Therapist’s Rights
· If you don’t agree to your therapist keeping records of information about you and your treatments, or if you don’t allow them to use the information in the way they need to for treatments, the therapist may not be able to treat you
· Your therapist has to keep your records of treatment for a certain period as described above, which may mean that even if you ask them to erase any details about you, they might have to keep these details until after that period has passed
· Your therapist can move their records between their computers and IT systems, as long as your details are protected from being seen by others without your permission.